Thursday, June 21, 2007

June 13th Report

Started working on the C++ version of the Clarens implementation. I need to implement the client code of the proposed architecture in C++ so that both C++ and Python clients can use it.

The initial plan was to develop a version without security, but it seems like Caltech needs security in all their applications. It will not be easy to inject security related code once developed without it, so I decided to implement the complete version of the client code with security similar to the java implementation.

Currently I am implementing the above code and it is a bit of slow going process because I have to learn how to use OpenSSL libraries for security functions.

In the meanwhile I was able to schedule my Oral exam with my professors and the data I could get was 19th of July. Currently preparing for the exam as well.

No comments: